Wednesday 14 May 2014

Split Sofa - International Pop Overthrow Liverpool - Cavern Pub

Split SofaI went to see these guys on a whim and I glad I did. I enjoyed the set especially the ringing guitar sounds that were very reminiscent of some of the west coast 60s stuff I was over indulging in not so long ago. There was a nice bit of bass going on in there too.

I would have liked to have heard them in a better sounding room, no offence to the sound guys who do a sterling job but the Cavern Pub isn't all that acoustically pleasing. (I don't think the comings and goings of the clientèle help particularly, but then again that's just the way it is.)

I'm definitely going to investigate these guys further though.

Links -
Website
Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...