Wednesday 14 May 2014

French Boutik - International Pop Overthrow Liverpool - Cavern Club (Back)

French BoutikI popped over to the Cavern Club after seeing The Shakers thinking I would catch maybe the last couple of songs by this band before leaving for the evening. When I got over the road and down into the depths on the club I discovered that things were running a tad late and therefore I got to see the full set of their French pop ditties. That's the beauty of International Pop Overthrow, I get to go from pounding rhythm and blues to 60s euro-pop simply by crossing the street.
My favourite was the last song Tip Toes.

They play again tomorrow (Thursday) on the Cavern Club front stage at 8.30pm.

Links -
Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...