Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mark Ell Band - International Pop Overthrow Liverpool - Cavern Club (Front)

Mark Ell BandI was only nipping into the Cavern Club this evening to purchase my IPO Liverpool tshirt, but a friend on facebook who I have known for several years (more than I'm willing to count since I used babysit her and her brother when I was at school) mentioned this band today so I stuck around for a couple of numbers before I had to leave.
The opener Barmy Army (?) was pretty catchy and the next one sounded good too, so this will be another group that I'll be looking into once the event is over and I can catch my breath!


It was an early dart for me today after a long and unusual day in work. But please remember to check out Minty And The Beeb Go Gigging for more posts about the event!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your nice comments. I was on lead vocals for this band and we had a blast. Glad you enjoyed it.

    TC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...