Thursday 19 June 2014

Gigs to come

I seem to have booked a few tickets for things recently. My poor bank balance is quaking but I'm quite pleased to have lots to look forward to before the end of the year. 

So far the gig list looks like this - 

2nd July - Monty Python (not strictly a band but there will be music so...) - O2 Arena London
13th July - Neil Young - Liverpool Arena
28th September - Michael Nesmith - Birmingham Town Hall
29th October - Asia - RNCM Manchester
8th December - Sabaton - The Ritz Manchester
13th December - Status Quo (with Chas 'n' Dave) - NIA Birmingham
14th December - Mostly Autumn - The Stables Milton Keynes

I'm hoping that the recently announced King Crimson tour will find its way to the UK, I will definitely find money in the gig budget for that. And there will probably be a few spur of the moment things too, if I have the spare cash at the time.

Thankfully I don't have to start wrapping my head around logistics for the gigs next month, but after that I really need to get my head round the travel plans! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...