Wednesday 19 February 2014

Video - Bastille Flaws



I'm sure this post may come as a surprise to some people. This is my niece's favourite group and a week on Friday I take her to see them for her first ever concert.  Obviously I have been shown lots of videos and played just about the entire output of the band, not just because of the gig but because of her enthusiasm for the band. They seem to be breaking though a bit more now (they won a Brit Award tonight) but I feel like they have been around for a long time. The gig is a sell out, they play instruments, write songs that have some interesting hooks and layers to them and they aren't a manufactured boy band. I'm looking forward to seeing them, not as much as VJ is mind you! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...