2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
1. How are you feeling today
Big Girls Don't Cry - The Four Seasons
2. Will you get far in life?
Try (Just A Little Bit Harder) - Janis Joplin
3. How do your friends see you?
Dead Ringer For Love - Meat Loaf
4.Will you get married?
The Riddle (Extended Mix) - Nik Kershaw
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
(Walkin' Thru The) Sleepy City - The Mighty Avengers
6.What is the story of your life?
Deep Dark Truthful Mirror - Elvis Costello
7. What was high school like?
The Banner Man - Blue Mink
8.How can you get ahead in life?
Go Back Home - Stephen Stills
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
She Likes Rock 'n' Roll - Dave Rave and the Governors
10. What is in store for this weekend?
Wounded - Nik Kershaw
11.To describe your grandparents?
One of a Kind - Dave Rave
12. How is your life going?
Dancing Girls - Nik Kershaw
13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Whatever You Want - Status Quo
14. How does the world see you?
The Whole Of The Moon - The Waterboys
15. Will you have a happy life?
Guilty - The Pearls
16. What do your friends really think of you?
As We Go Along - The Monkees
17. Do people secretly lust after you?
Watching The Detectives - Elvis Costello
18. How can I make myself happy?
I'm Bored - The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
19. What should you do with your life?
The Quest - Donovan
20. Will you ever have children?
High and Lonesome - Jimmy Reed
21.If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
That's The Way It Goes - Billy Fury
22. What does your mom think of you?
Wombling In The Rain - The Wombles
23.What is your deep dark secret?
Gonna Knock On Your Door - The Pete Best Four
24. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Feed My Frankenstein - Alice Cooper
25.What's your personality like?
The Needle and the Damage Done - Neil Young
26. Which song will be played at your wedding?
Circle Sky - The Monkees
27. If you were to become the Dictator of a small Eastern-European nation, would you be?
I'm So Worried - Monty Python
28. What are your aspirations?
Carry Me - Crosby Stills and Nash
29.What goes through your head when you wake up?
Footloose - Kenny Loggins