Monday 30 May 2011

International Pop Overthrow Liverpool 2011 Monday

Monday meant saying goodbye to Honeybug, but with promises to go and visit sooner rather than later.

I was in work all day and it was quite odd it not being a Bank Holiday. (The event has been on the Bank Holiday weekend for the last few years.)

Shortly after Honeybug left Dave Rave and The Plastic Heroes arrived! The lows and highs flow fast at IPO!
They were playing the first Bongo Beat night that evening but we were tired and probably would not have made it to the end so our foray into Cavern Club that day was brief.

After work we went off to watch Kelly's Heels in the club. I filmed more than just one song this time so here's a playlist of four tracks from the set. (I hope this works)


She Doesn't Know It's Wrong, Forget You, Same Mistake, Who's Been Cheating Who.

By the end of the set I was flagging but I did manage to catch a couple of tracks from The Suns (who we had seen earlier in the week as support to The Zombies which was a nice bonus.)



It would have been lovely to stay, but I had no energy and I knew that Tuesday was going to be a long night, so we were soon homeward bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...