Monday 20 December 2010

Meeting Alan White and Not Seeing Asia

I know, I'm a week or so late with this update, but Christmas is coming and things are getting hectic.

The other week there was a concert in Remembrance of John Lennon in Liverpool. Alan White appeared at the gig and I bumped into him in work the day before.

I didn't feel up to going to the gig but Alan is back in Liverpool in August for the Annual Beatle Week event and I have tickets for the Yes gig in Manchester next November! (How's that for forward planning?!)

I wasn't in the shop when he popped back in to say goodbye over that weekend because I was in the Midlands visiting a friend and planning to see Asia. Sadly after bus and train trips from where I was staying all the way to Birmingham City Centre we got to the venue to be informed that the gig was off. The venue itself was only told a couple of hours previously.  I need to chase them up actually. We were told we'd get an email will details of a new date etc... I've heard nothing, not even a courtesy email explaining the situation, I don't think this is good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...